Release: 20 March 2014
Director: Nithiwat Tharathorn
Stars: Laila Boonyasak, Sukrit Wisetkaew, Sukollawat Kanaros
| Views: 3698
|It follows the story of two lonely teachers, a male and a female. They were assigned at the same rural school but a year apart. The girl being assigned first, attempted to write her thoughts on a diary, being stuck out in boonies. One day she has to be transferred to another school and left the diary. The male teacher came by as a substitute and saw the diary, thus, falling in love with the unacquainted writer. He also wrote his thoughts on it. The guy also left and the lady returned and saw that there are added articles on the diary. She also fell in love with him but now having a hard time looking for the boy.
Tips: The video keeps buffering? Just pause it for 5-10 minutes then continue playing!
CLICK PLAYER U LIKE DOWN OF ARROW
- 1. Click the play button to play the video when the video has loaded.
- 2. Every Click the Play Button the pop UP always show Thats why you need to click the Play Button 3 to 4 Times<
- 3. Most of the time you need to close the ads before you play the video (The close button looks like "x").
- 4. If the video doesn't load, refresh the page and try again or clear browsing data.
- 5. If the videos is not working Try to Click Other Server Like openload or Vid.ag or nosvideo
- 7. If above ways do not work, try to use other browsers. The best browser to watch videos online is Google Chrome.
- 7. If the video keeps buffering, Just pause it for 5-10 minutes then continue playing.
HELP US GET MORE VIEWERS BY SHARING THIS VIDEO
DISCLAIMER: www.wildpinoy.net contains videos publicly available on popular video hostingwebsitesyoutube.com,dailymotion.com, veoh.com, youku.com, and other video hosting sites)The owner of this site has no control over the content and privacy practices of those sites. We do not host or upload any videos, films, media files (avi, mov, flv, mpg, mpeg, divx, dvd rip, mp3, mp4, torrent, ipod, psp), www.wildpinoy.net is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. This website does not claim ownership in any photos and videos herein posted. All visual contents, trademarks and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective owners. If the respective copyright owners wish for their photos and videos to be taken down please feel free to contact us or leave a comment for the appropriate adjustment