Genre: Action / Thriller /
August 20, 1993 ( USA)
Directors: John Woo
Stars: Jean-Claude Van Damme Joe Warfield Jules Sylvester
| Views: 6345056
|Hard Target: A woman hires a drifter as her guide through New Orleans in search of her father, who has gone missing. They discover a deadly game of cat and mouse behind his disappearance in the process.
Hard Target ( 1993 )
Tips: The video keeps buffering? Just pause it for 5-10 minutes then continue playing!
- 1. Click the play button to play the video when the video has loaded.
- 2. Every Click the Play Button the pop UP always show Thats why you need to click the Play Button 3 to 4 Times<
- 3. Most of the time you need to close the ads before you play the video (The close button looks like "x").
- 4. If the video doesn't load, refresh the page and try again or clear browsing data.
- 5. If the videos is not working Try to Click Other Server Like openload or Vid.ag or nosvideo
- 7. If above ways do not work, try to use other browsers. The best browser to watch videos online is Google Chrome.
- 7. If the video keeps buffering, Just pause it for 5-10 minutes then continue playing.
|Player Stream Now
||Click Watch Now For Stream
DISCLAIMER: www.wildpinoy.net contains videos publicly available on popular video hosting websites( youtube.com,dailymotion.com, veoh.com, youku.com, and other video hosting sites)The owner of this site has no control over the content and privacy practices of those sites. We do not host or upload any videos, films, media files (avi, mov, flv, mpg, mpeg, divx, dvd rip, mp3, mp4, torrent, ipod, psp), www.wildpinoy.net is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. This website does not claim ownership in any photos and videos herein posted. All visual contents, trademarks and copyrights on this site are owned by their respective owners. If the respective copyright owners wish for their photos and videos to be taken down please feel free to contact us or leave a comment for the appropriate adjustment.